Hyster S50E:
Need help

I have a d002 s40 Hyster and the transmission wiring for the solenoids and the shifter burned so i need a wiring diagram i just don't get why do the solenoids don't work conventionally i need to hold the forward and reverse cables un orden to Make it move forward and the reverse cable works just fine with current
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Send me your email. I can send diagram next week.
  • Posted 10 Aug 2018 07:55
  • Reply by fredrik_g
  • Taby, Sweden

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

UN's new NL series lithium battery forklift, with capacity from 2,000 to 3,500kg, uses IC forklift's tough design with electric forklift benefits, making it convenient and efficient.
How can you move a batch of palletised goods in half the time? It’s simple: carry the pallet loads two at a time. That’s the idea behind the new platform double pallet handler range from Cat® Lift Trucks.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Raymond 112TM-FRE60L
Canada Ontario
Canada Ontario
Australia Victoria
Australia Victoria
China

Upcoming Events

December 7-8, 2022 - Virtual, United States
April 18 - 21, 2023 - Seoul, Korea, Republic Of
June 27-28, 2023 - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Fact of the week

John Lennon had terrible eyesight and was very self-conscious about it. Early in his career, he would not wear his glasses during performances. In the end, John's 'granny glasses' became one of his most iconic trademarks. His last pair, worn on that tragic day in 1980, are kept at 'The Beatles Story' exhibit in Liverpool, insured for over £1 million.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Load Lifter 2414-10
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Japan
Canada Ontario

Featured Business

Flexi Narrow Aisle Ltd
Leading manufacturers of very narrow aisle (VNA) equipment.

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November