Hyster H3.0FT:
Machine will not accelerate

Hi,I have a problem on a hyster fortens which will not accelerate.The instrument panel is registering the the following fault code 51-7.I have tried change accelerator pedal assembly but there has been no change.Please help.

Gwin
Angola
  • Posted 2 Nov 2010 23:14
  • Discussion started by gwinyayi_p
  • Harare, Zimbabwe
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Hi thanks for the info.What can I do to get the the throttle positions to move.

Gwin
  • Posted 25 Nov 2010 05:26
  • Reply by gwinyayi_p
  • Harare, Zimbabwe
fuel system blockages give this code. check filter head plunger isn,t sucked down.blockage in fuel pipework
  • Posted 5 Nov 2010 03:51
  • Reply by grubbymits
  • scotland, United Kingdom
51 -7 is throttle position sensor signal a and b not at commanded values. can you hook up to a computer to look at values, if not they can be veiwed through the dash. one of these is not moving or moving erracticaly
  • Posted 4 Nov 2010 05:49
  • Reply by bryan
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
One of Combilift's most recent developments is the Combilift Xpress (Combi-XC), specifically designed for the quick horizontal movement of containers in a typical container terminal.

Inside Forkliftaction

There's a strong automation theme in this week's newsletter, with two case studies showing productivity and efficiency enhancements through the adoption of AGVs and AMRs.
We also report on an Australian port leading the automation race with the addition of more automated cranes.
Interestingly, this week's news has an abundance
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Handcrafted Obscure Folk Instruments
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

Inside Forkliftaction

There's a strong automation theme in this week's newsletter, with two case studies showing productivity and efficiency enhancements through the adoption of AGVs and AMRs.
We also report on an Australian port leading the automation race with the addition of more automated cranes.
...Continue Reading
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
BOLZONI AURAMO is at your side, providing damage-free handling solutions to the whole forest products logistic chain, and when it comes to Tissue paper rolls, Bolzoni Auramo has a dedicated clamp for gentle and smooth Tissue handling.

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time
Reducing waste may not always be easy but it's both environmentally and economically rewarding. Cat Lift Trucks discusses how a company can significantly reduce its environmental impacts.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week