Mitsubishi ESR20N:
Machine is stuck in turtle/slow mode

I want to know how I'm able to get this machine out of this turtle/slow mode. Is there any type of troubleshooting that needs to be done or is there a button that I can push?
Serial number is 5SR3346704.

Thank you.
  • Posted 10 Aug 2017 01:03
  • Discussion started by JOCB
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Crown ESR5000-14OPT3
United Kingdom
Japan
Japan
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario

Forklift Diaries

Evolution: Forklift apprentice becomes expert operator
At 17, Scott Stanton took an apprenticeship with Café Connections in the UK. Now 28, he's a valued member of the team and prime forklift operator on-site. We ask about the journey.

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

Forklift Diaries

At 17, Scott Stanton took an apprenticeship with Café Connections in the UK. Now 28, he's a valued member of the team and prime forklift operator on-site. We ask about the journey.

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar Ottawa T2-4X2DOT-EPA
United States Pennsylvania

Forklift Diaries

Fact of the week

Sing Me Your Name