Discussion:
Looking for assistance

Pls I have problem on Hyster forklift 2.5 diesel, hydraulic interlock, the hydraulic sistem is not working and the alarm is on pls I need y our assistance
  • Posted 6 Jun 2019 15:04
  • Discussion started by charleseym
  • Ghana
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
The seat switch is ok, even the accelerator is not responding
  • Posted 7 Jun 2019 06:31
  • Reply by charleseym
  • Ghana
Yes we can
Check the seat switch.
  • Posted 6 Jun 2019 22:03
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

- Load capacity 1ton-1.5ton - Lift height 3m-11m - Min. Aisle width 1480mm With 180 degree rotating forks, MiMA 3 way forklift can load and unload pallets with...
The BLAXTAIR pedestrian detection system is revolutionizing industrial and commercial workplaces using forklifts, making a huge difference in improving workplace safety.

Upcoming Events

July 15, 2021 - West Lakes, South Australia, Australia
November 29 - December 1, 2021 - Cartagena, Colombia

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
An all-new 4.0 to 5.5 tonne counterbalance range from Cat® Lift Trucks makes the strongest case ever for moving from large IC engine trucks to electrics.
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

Upcoming Events

Next Editorial Features

Reconnect and re-engage with the WHS industry this 29-30 Sept 2021 at the Royal Randwick Racecourse, Sydney.
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

Upcoming Events

In the Discussion Forums

Next Editorial Features