Toyota 42-6FGCU25:
IDLING TOO HIGH

The forklift idles too high while in neutral, and takes off too fast when i tap on the throttle to go. How do I adjust (in this case TURN DOWN) the idle speed?

I read something somewhere that said there were two places where it could be adjusted/limited.
  • Posted 24 Jul 2014 07:09
  • Modified 24 Jul 2014 07:27 by poster
  • Discussion started by eugene_d
  • Washington, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
how and why did it get set too high in the first place? Check your throttle cable to make sure there are no frayed parts that may be sticking, and make sure you don't have something like a cigarette but stuck under the accelerator pedal.

this is not a repair I would suggest anyone try unless they had considerable experience with Toyota LPG systems. you are better off paying the Toyota tech,
  • Posted 24 Jul 2014 08:37
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.

Featured Business

VETTER Industrie GmbH
The world's most comprehensive range of forks and the most intelligent sensor fork for more safety and efficiency.

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xcmg XCB-D20
China
China
Australia Victoria

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Ncn 100-289TH
Denmark
Japan
Canada Ontario
Australia Victoria
Japan

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023