Yale L3P-150-MOS:
I.D. & power steering help

no power steering,pump mounted to motor was just rebuilt and if i use mast lift levers when turning power steering seems to work but if not lifting it is impossible to turn.any help would be greatly appreciated! model#L3P-150-MOS serial#P143368
  • Posted 26 Sep 2010 00:15
  • Discussion started by catfish3266
  • Illinois, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
that is the model # on the tag but i will look again it says 15000 lbs i think it is a 1967 can u tell by serial #?also it runs on LP gas
  • Posted 26 Sep 2010 01:24
  • Modified 26 Sep 2010 01:41 by poster
  • Reply by catfish3266
  • Illinois, United States
Something doesn't seem right with the model #. Is it L83P? What capacity is it also?
  • Posted 26 Sep 2010 00:57
  • Reply by mrfixit
  • New York, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xcmg XCB-D20
China
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
Denmark
Netherlands

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023