Toyota 8FDU25:
How do we utilize the “Tilt Lever, Auto-Leveling Switch Code Read/ Enter Menu??

I can't seem to figure it out. The only part of manual that I can locate is the chapter 19.1-19.x troubleshooting electrical components. It refers to chapter 18.30 for one of the mentioned options. Then it goes on to explain the toggling of codes and describes how to interpret the codes. Stores max of 10 codes. First the code, then the time since fault occurred follows in chronological order starting with the most recent I believe. I tried holding horn when turning KOEO (Key On Eng. Off) to trigger menu as it was a Toyota method I found, maybe for a did year or something. I almost forgot about the screen is basic so maybe the horn method is for deluxe. Also tried holding tilt lever button/switch when turning KOEO, nada....thanks for any help:-)
  • Posted 30 Mar 2018 11:11
  • Discussion started by SkeetnDelete
  • Ohio, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Test.........
  • Posted 30 Mar 2018 11:32
  • Reply by SkeetnDelete
  • Ohio, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cannock, United Kingdom Mereway Group has taken delivery of seven Hyster forklifts at its warehouse hub. The new fleet is all on a seven-year contract hire and is...
McConnellsburg, PA, United States JLG Industries is offering its JLG670SJ self-levelling boom lift in North America. Equipped with JLG's exclusive and patented self-levelling technology, the 670SJ is engineered to...

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

SAN ANTONIO, United States
Anaheim, United States
Chicago, IL, United States

Fact of the week

During WWII, while testing the top secret and first jet-engined aircraft by Bell Aircraft, US pilot Jack Woolams donned a gorilla mask and a bowler hat on his head so that any witnesses who reported back would not be believed.
The Open-Air Wax Museum
An odd hodgepodge of wax figures is displayed in a shopping center walkway in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Latest Jobs

Anaheim, United States
Covington, Georgia, United States
Chicago, IL, United States
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...
Northampton, United Kingdom Doosan has launched a new, range of electric reach trucks. The BR14JW 9-Series combines faster operating speeds with advanced ergonomics and greater driver comfort. As...

Your Focus

Fact of the week

During WWII, while testing the top secret and first jet-engined aircraft by Bell Aircraft, US pilot Jack Woolams donned a gorilla mask and a bowler hat on his head so that any witnesses who reported back would not be believed.
The Open-Air Wax Museum
An odd hodgepodge of wax figures is displayed in a shopping center walkway in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Waukesha, WI, United States Wildeck has appointed Angela Wurtz as its new director of people operations. Wurtz will be responsible for all aspects of...
Dallas, TX, United States Darr Equipment Co, one of the largest Caterpillar forklift dealerships in the United States, has launched an advanced materials handling solutions division, 54 Intralogistics. The...

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

Texas, Saint Helena
Anaheim, United States

Fact of the week

The Open-Air Wax Museum