Mitsubishi FBC30:
HELP!!! CARRIAGE BROKEN

One of my customers called me this morning and said they had a "piece fall off " one of their paper roll clamp trucks. The "piece" was the entire right upper half of the carriage that the clamp sits on. Anyone know where I might start looking for a carriage for this truck?
Thank You
  • Posted 5 Sep 2007 13:11
  • Discussion started by josh_l
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Fulda, Germany While other manufacturers are struggling with blowouts of delivery schedules, Hubtex is promising ‘shorter delivery times’ as one of the benefits of the makeover of the MaxX multidirectional sideloader...
Carlisle, PA, United States A worker has been killed in a forklift crash at an Amazon warehouse in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. According to the Cumberland County coroner, Alex Carrillo, 22, died at Penn State...

Featured Business

GemOne
Telematics for industrial fleets. Fleet & safety management solutions: track vehicles, boost efficiency, operate safer, & avoid unexpected downtime.

In the Discussion Forums

Movers & Shakers

senior vice president
PEAC Solutions , United States
vice president of global procurement and supply chain
JLG Industries, United States
vice president of sales
ePicker, United States
chief operating officer
Clark Material Handling Company, United States
Oshkosh, WI, United States Oshkosh Corporation recorded a sales drop of 6.5% in the second quarter, attributed to a decline in Defense segment sales and lower sales volume in the Fire & Emergency segment...
Aschaffenburg, Germany Linde Material Handling has unveiled a new heavy-duty mast which is being to fitted to its R14 HD to R25 reach trucks for payloads of 1.4 to 2.5 T...

Featured Business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.

Movers & Shakers

senior vice president
vice president of sales
ePicker, United States
chief operating officer
Carlisle, PA, United States A worker has been killed in a forklift crash at an Amazon warehouse in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. According to the Cumberland County coroner, Alex Carrillo, 22, died at Penn State...
Leipzig, Germany Jungheinrich has delivered its 100,000th truck with a lithium-ion battery. The ETV 216i reach truck was delivered as part of an order of 16 identical trucks to the Amazon...

Featured Business

Hawker Powersource, Inc.
HAWKER® offers a range of hybrid motive power solutions customized to adapt as your operation's needs change.

Movers & Shakers

senior vice president
vice president of sales
ePicker, United States
chief operating officer