Hyster H65XM:
H65XM - 3.0 GM - I need an ECM??

Hi
I just purchased a 1996 Hyster H65XM with a GM 3.0 engine. It needs an engine ECM. The plug connector seems to be loose in the body. It cuts out (stalls)the engine when going over bumps or when the harness moves around. Any idea where I can get a new ECM? I believe the manual refers it as a MSTS. Are these different than automotive? Or can an automotive one be programmed? Thanks
  • Posted 3 Mar 2018 07:46
  • Discussion started by Jinxie
  • Manitoba, Canada
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
take it to a electronic repair place they should be able to put in a new connection.
  • Posted 9 Mar 2018 06:21
  • Reply by redbull
  • Queensland, Australia
I believe you will need to get it from a dealer. The programming is specific to forklift applications.
  • Posted 6 Mar 2018 00:46
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

UN's new NL series lithium battery forklift, with capacity from 2,000 to 3,500kg, uses IC forklift's tough design with electric forklift benefits, making it convenient and efficient.
Sensortronic Weighing & Inspection Australasia (SWIA) is an industry leader in weighing measurement solutions and is an exclusive agent for the Compuload range of products.
The next generation of container handling equipment is here with Mobicon Systems' second generation of the hugely popular 2HL mini-straddle carrier.
Genkinger has been creating robust, durable and customisable solutions for materials handling in the sheet metal industry for over 100 years.

Featured Business

BSL New Energy Co., Ltd
BSLBATT - practical expertise and excellent design in the industrial lithium-ion battery market.
See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...
The next generation of container handling equipment is here with Mobicon Systems' second generation of the hugely popular 2HL mini-straddle carrier.

In the Virtual Expo

UN Forklifts NL Series Li-ion Battery Forklift
The new NL series forklift from UN Forklifts uses UN's proven internal combustion design with advanced lithium technology. Operates indoors and outdoors, with great waterproof and dustproof performance.