Linde E16:
Faulty traction

pressing the pedal eather forward or backbward its suddenly cut then become neutral or machine running by its momentum.
  • Posted 3 Feb 2015 02:28
  • Discussion started by inngo
  • cam sur philippines, United Arab Emirates
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Not sure if it is the same under the floor board as a 393. but when I have a truck do this, I find that the rod that goes through the pedals, shifts and the truck will move on its own. I tap it back in place. their is a rod clamp that holds it loosen the clamp then retighten
  • Posted 11 May 2015 12:58
  • Reply by edward_m
  • Texas, United States
Truck serial No please.
  • Posted 3 Feb 2015 21:56
  • Reply by Karait
  • Poland
I know your deepest secret fear...
J.M.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Charlotte, NC, United States LiftOne has been appointed as the new Hyster and Yale dealer in Atlanta, Georgia, following its acquisition of Briggs Equipment’s operations in that location on 31 December 2021. LiftOne...
Peterlee, United Kingdom A cardboard manufacturer has been sentenced after a visiting lorry driver suffered life changing injuries when he was struck by a forklift. Peterlee Magistrates’ Court heard that on 27...

Featured Business

Lift Technologies Inc.
Global leader - manufactures masts, carriages, sideshifters & fork positioners
Bensalem, PA Best Line Equipment has acquired Delaware Valley Lift Truck and created a new business and brand - Best Line Material Handling.  For over 36 years, Delaware Valley Lift Truck has...
Charlotte, NC, United States LiftOne has been appointed as the new Hyster and Yale dealer in Atlanta, Georgia, following its acquisition of Briggs Equipment’s operations in that location on 31 December 2021. LiftOne...

Featured Business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.
Kilkis, Greece Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems has signed an acquisition agreement for 70% of Technoform, a Kilkis-based company that designs and manufactures state-of the-art moulds and components.   Technoform’s founding Dokouzgiannis...
By Allan Leibowitz 2021 ended on an optimistic note, with most experts tipping continued growth in the materials handling market. That positivity has taken a bit of a denting...

Featured Business

EnerSys (World Headquarters)
Manufacturer of battery, charger and battery management solutions engineered to keep operations moving at peak performance.