Toyota 8FBEKT18:
Error code HB-1 and a spanner led

Hello, I have an error code HB-1 and a spanner led indicating with a continuous beeping sound. The forklift can only move, but cannot lift. What is the problem?

I didn't find any useful information in the provided manuals.
  • Posted 2 Dec 2020 19:23
  • Discussion started by Chinonso_Caj
  • Nigeria
Cajetan
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
check the power supply to solenoid valves
  • Posted 12 Dec 2020 20:00
  • Reply by Bavaros
  • xanthi, Greece

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.

Featured Business

RAEDER-VOGEL
Innovative high-quality wheels and castors for the forklift industry.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Tusk 500PGH16
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
Japan
Netherlands

Featured Business

RAEDER-VOGEL
Innovative high-quality wheels and castors for the forklift industry.