Mitsubishi EOP:
EOP 15N...erro code -24

I have a customer that I have swapped out the contactors due to a -24 code....It works fine for a few days then the -24 comes back when they move the control to forward. One of them I took apart the contactor and lubed up the plunger and it seemed to be good for 3 days now....any idea what could be causing the -24 to keep coming back?..mind you, this happens on different machines as well..
  • Posted 11 Jun 2013 10:00
  • Discussion started by ctforkliftguy
  • Connecticut, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jungheinrich is marking its 20th anniversary in Brazil with a reforestation campaign. For each electric forklift that replaces one powered by diesel or LPG, the...
Melbourne, Vic, Australia Kalmar has received a large repeat order of six Kalmar Automatic Stacking Cranes (ASCs) from Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT). The new Kalmar ASCs will...

Latest Jobs

Clinton, Mississippi, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States

Latest Jobs

Greenville, NC, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jungheinrich is marking its 20th anniversary in Brazil with a reforestation campaign. For each electric forklift that replaces one powered by diesel or LPG, the...
Bergheim, Austria Faced with competition from electric competitors, Palfinger has developed a Silent Pack for its F3 151 truck-mounted forklifts (TMF). The company boasts that its versatile...
Lakeland, FL, United States Automotive supplies wholesaler Integrated Supply Network has been expanding its distribution centres, dealing with staffing challenges and responding to an increase in small package shipments...

Latest Jobs

Clinton, Mississippi, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States