Toyota 42-7FG25:
Engine oil overfull and no power steering or hydraulics

Customer complained that there was a lot of smoke from exhaust. The engine oil was about 10 litres overfull. I did a quick service and left. Got a call an hour later they had no hydraulics. Oh oh. This morning I pulled the hydraulic pump and sure enough the pump seal had blown out and was pumping hydraulic oil in to the crankcase.
FYI
-Troy
  • Posted 3 May 2012 02:27
  • Discussion started by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada
A-Lift Services -- safe -reliable -affordable
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Thanks for the heads up!
  • Posted 3 May 2012 02:48
  • Reply by bbforks
  • Pennsylvania, United States
bbforks (at) Hotmail (dot) com
Customers love technology- until they have to pay to fix it!

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

JCB 533-105
Australia Victoria
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Netherlands
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Ingleby Barwick, United Kingdom Miller Homes has painted a forklift pink to raise awareness and money for three popular charities. The builder’s Teesside team has nominated British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research and Great...

In the Virtual Expo

NSS16-20N2(I) sit-on stackers from Cat® Lift Trucks
These flexible sit-on pallet stackers are ergonomically designed for intensive stacking and internal transport, long distances and shifts, and stacking up to 7.0 metres.

Latest Jobs

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Lexington, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Melbourne, Australia