Mitsubishi FG20:
electro/hydraulics fault

hello guys
i,ve had an intermittant problem with a mitsi fg20 gas truck. every 3 to 4 months the hydraulics start playing up. they wont work some days at all. somedays only tilt works. otherdays no problems at all.. the warning light on the display sometimes flashes and sometimes on solid. i,ve tried swapping joysticks round to see if the fault moves but no success. i know about the flashing led in the box but can anybody get me info to work out where the fault lies

reards
kk
  • Posted 9 Aug 2006 04:41
  • Discussion started by kevin_k
  • dumfriesshire, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cannock, United Kingdom Mereway Group has taken delivery of seven Hyster forklifts at its warehouse hub. The new fleet is all on a seven-year contract hire and is...
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...

Latest Jobs

SAN ANTONIO, United States
Texas, Saint Helena
Covington, Georgia, United States

Movers & Shakers

director of people operations
Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
vice chairman
NatRoad, Australia
retired
Allied Toyota Lift, United States

Latest Jobs

Anaheim, United States
Texas, Saint Helena
Northampton, United Kingdom Doosan has launched a new, range of electric reach trucks. The BR14JW 9-Series combines faster operating speeds with advanced ergonomics and greater driver comfort. As...
Surrey, United Kingdom Hyster is the latest to offer integrated lithium-ion battery power in its counterbalance truck range, with the launch of the J2.5-3.0XNL. Engineered around a fully...

Movers & Shakers

Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
vice chairman
NatRoad, Australia
retired
Allied Toyota Lift, United States
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...
McConnellsburg, PA, United States JLG Industries is offering its JLG670SJ self-levelling boom lift in North America. Equipped with JLG's exclusive and patented self-levelling technology, the 670SJ is engineered to...

Latest Jobs

Anaheim, United States
Chicago, IL, United States

Movers & Shakers

Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
vice chairman
NatRoad, Australia