Mitsubishi FG25N:
E-35 code and issue

Ok got a bit of an issue could use some help. Machine was pulling e-35 and shutting down after start up, troubleshot found ecm issue as this model has injecter driver built into ecm. the problem is solved BUT now you have to hit the accelerator to start the machine and the idle is super low? it will actually stall sometimes when switching from forward to reverse. I have no MIL and no warnings whatsoever on dash. I checked to make sure MIL is working by disconnecting a coil and it immediately lit until I reset it. Is there a relearn or something I should be doing and what tools would I need to do it?
Thanks guys I hope I explained the issue well
  • Posted 14 May 2019 22:42
  • Discussion started by Dave T
  • New Jersey, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
there is relearn only for throttle body unit and accelerator pot. did you replace the ecm or repair the old one?
  • Posted 10 Oct 2020 06:46
  • Reply by PenTakl
  • Croatia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Do YOU need "The Backbone"? If you use stand up forklifts and reach trucks around racking, where there's the possibility of underride, the answer is "Yes".
The 9th Vietnam-Japan Supporting Industries Exhibition (SIE) & Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) Digital Exhibition will be held online from 15-17 September, 2021.

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022
The 9th Vietnam-Japan Supporting Industries Exhibition (SIE) & Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) Digital Exhibition will be held online from 15-17 September, 2021.
AQ-forklifts offers demo and used machinery and attachments exclusively to traders: - FORKLIFTS (Toyota, Manitou, Prins...) - WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT (BT, Toyota...) - TELEHANDLERS (Merlo) - AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS (JLG, Platform Basket...) - ATTACHMENTS...

Next Editorial Features

Recommended for all distribution, warehousing logistic, automotive, metal and other industrial operations, BOLZONI fork positioners are designed to provide a practical solution to a variety of handling operations and pallet sizes.
AQ-forklifts offers demo and used machinery and attachments exclusively to traders: - FORKLIFTS (Toyota, Manitou, Prins...) - WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT (BT, Toyota...) - TELEHANDLERS (Merlo) - AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS (JLG, Platform Basket...) - ATTACHMENTS...

Next Editorial Features