Linde E16:
Don't move

Good day!
I need help! We have e-forklift LINDE E16S.
Our forklift don't move forward and backward. But sometimes it working a little (it move forward and back a little and stop) I turned off supply and turn on it again then I press the forklift's pedal forward the forklift moves a little and stop. I press the pedal again the forklift don't move at all. The battery on forklift is fully charged. The forklift loses movement suddenly. I press on the forklift's pedales several times The forklift don't move at all. I turn off supply, switch it on again. press about 5-6 times and forklift start moving. The seat switch is absent. Its contacts are connected directly.
What's problem in?
Best regards
  • Posted 14 Aug 2017 23:28
  • Discussion started by nik_n
  • Murmansk, Russia
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
What resistance must be on output of potentiometer? Also the FL moving a little and stop, after I press on the pedal several times and the FL start again moving forward and backward a little and stop again. This repeats again and again
  • Posted 15 Aug 2017 03:07
  • Reply by nik_n
  • Murmansk, Russia
I have also problem like this, the problem of My FL is accelarator potentiometer and pinion gear plastic. Check first down the pedal board.
  • Posted 15 Aug 2017 02:49
  • Reply by Jorne
  • Jebel ali dubai, United Arab Emirates

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Motion+ Fleet by Exide Technologies offers a complete, web-based, forklift battery fleet and charger management package that guarantees optimization of battery consumption and productivity to improve warehouse efficiency and cost savings.
At present, not only can a superior power option from RoyPow increase your material handling productivity, but it can also be safer by using built-in multiple protections & software systems via remote monitoring, OTA (over the air), control panel & BMS (battery management system).

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022
Semax's unique forklifts offer drivers maximum visibility when driving, loading, and unloading.
At present, not only can a superior power option from RoyPow increase your material handling productivity, but it can also be safer by using built-in multiple protections & software systems via remote monitoring, OTA (over the air), control panel & BMS (battery management system).

Next Editorial Features

Semax's unique forklifts offer drivers maximum visibility when driving, loading, and unloading.
The VETTER SmartFork® with integrated camera and sensor technology is the perfect forklift driver assistant for easy and efficient loading, less damage and fewer accidents.

Next Editorial Features