Mitsubishi FG 25:
distributor nodule keeps blowing

Hello I posted once before and really got no help so Im going to try again. We have a FG25 mitsubishi fork lift and for some reason it keeps blowing the electicsl modular in the distributor. We have tried everything we could that we know of. We bought it used its set@ F1-7A-52401
We have replaced the modular twice but have never been given the part number or have we been able to finding. No one will give sys the part number, or where we can find it.
So please can someone help me out.
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 05:46
  • Discussion started by robin_g
  • California, United States
granicysquare@mail.com
Showing items 1 - 8 of 8 results.
Please help me with Mitsubishi FG20 ignition coil diagram
  • Posted 2 Dec 2022 01:38
  • Reply by Moivaonghe
Duong huynh
Are you buying OEM parts? Aftermarket ignition parts aren't reliable.
  • Posted 22 Jun 2016 05:31
  • Reply by bbforks
  • Pennsylvania, United States
bbforks (at) Hotmail (dot) com
Customers love technology- until they have to pay to fix it!
Engine number is usually stamped on the block near deck area exhaust manifold side.

F25 not the same as what? Don't understand.
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 22:05
  • Reply by stam
  • Ontario, Canada
where do I find the engine number so the F25 vis not the same thing
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 08:06
  • Reply by robin_g
4g52 engine.
Module #MD611384
Distributor # MM115552

These are helmar numbers. You may want to replace the entire distributor if your wiring/gnd are ok, been there done that.
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 06:58
  • Reply by stam
  • Ontario, Canada
where do I find the engine info , I will double check this. and thank you for your response
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 06:46
  • Reply by robin_g
Serial # F1-7A-52401, FG25 its a propane engine
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 06:45
  • Reply by robin_g
granicysquare@mail.com
You will need to provide a serial number for the truck as well as what engine you have there are 5 options 4G32, 4G52, 4G54, 4G63 AND 4G63 which all have production breaks.
  • Posted 8 Jun 2016 06:17
  • Reply by Partsguy5

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Paarl, CP, South Africa A 28-year-old woman has been killed in a freak forklift accident on the KWV site in Paarl, South Africa. Police have identified the victim as Roché Fortuin, an employee...

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...

Featured Business

Hawker Powersource, Inc.
HAWKER® offers a range of hybrid motive power solutions customized to adapt as your operation's needs change.

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading