Hyster H5.5FT:
cummins engine injectors 1and 4 no power 2and 3 working

codes.....654-5 and 651-5 and 97-3..........i have tested ecm on another machine working well, tested all injectors ok, made continuity test on injectors sockets to ecm ok....97-3 water/fuel sensor shorted to a high source or a sensor failure, please can someone help me or can anyone provide me with a ecm inputs and output wiring diagram....thanks
  • Posted 10 Dec 2017 19:41
  • Discussion started by northstar
  • accra, Ghana

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hyster H20
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Used - Sale
AUD6,999
Xilin FB35
China
New - Sale

PREMIUM business

Bolzoni SpA (Group HQ)
Manufacturer of Lift Truck Attachments, Forks and Lift Tables, with the most extensive range in the market.
Latest job alerts …
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Earth City, MO, United States
White House, Tennessee, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States

PREMIUM business

Bolzoni SpA (Group HQ)
Manufacturer of Lift Truck Attachments, Forks and Lift Tables, with the most extensive range in the market.
Upcoming in the editorial calendar
DIGITISED STOCK CONTROL AND FORKLIFTS
May 2024
PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Jun 2024
Taylor TXB180S
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
Used - Sale & Hire
Linde R1.6
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Used - Sale
AUD7,900

PREMIUM business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.
Fact of the week
Despite spending half his career in the saddle, Clint Eastwood is allergic to horses. It was reported that Eastwood tried to limit his time around horses. In the films he directed, he would try to complete scenes involving horses in one take.