Doosan G25E-3:
Crank and No Start, No Spark

G424E Engine. Ran thru manual several times to see if Im over looking anything, seems to be a rather easy and straight foreward engine.

No Codes.
CEL on after key on, according to G424E manual it should turn off.
New ECM
New Smart Coil
New Crank Sensor
No Spark out of smart coil.
Verified my 12v and grounds. Only thing I do not know is im not sure what signal I should see on the Coil Driver wire from the ECM at the igntion coil 5v or 12v and pulsed or constant?

Checked wiring between crank sensor and ECM. OK
Checked wiring between ECM and coil. OK
12v at coil good, grounds good. No blown fuses. Relays seem to test good.

I have 3 questions
1. What signal I should see on the Coil Driver wire from the ECM at the igntion coil, 5v or 12v and is it pulsed or constant?
2. What is the XDCR? Were does it come from and how does it play into this system? Seems to be a 5v transducer of some sort.
3. What else in this system could be preventing this from starting.

Dont ask about a laptop cause one one here is a dealer nor would have one. Small island...
  • Posted 9 May 2020 06:13
  • Discussion started by Pocho86
  • Hawaii, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The Big Logistics Diversity Challenge - a team-building event open to the logistics industry - will take place on 23 June, 2022 at Newark Showground in the heart of the East Midlands
With its pinpoint people detection technology, this VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System prevents collisions with pedestrians in complex work environments by alerting the forklift operator whenever someone inadvertently steps within a hazardous range of their vehicle.

In the Virtual Expo

new CQD20-D series reach truck from Xilin
The new CQD20-D series reach truck - 2T capacity and maximum lifting height of 12.5m. Enjoy the deluxe experience at a reasonable price

Movers & Shakers

chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
general manager
AITT, United Kingdom
business line leader
Terex Rough Terrain Cranes, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
managing director
Baoli EMEA, Milan, Italy
MTC Forklifts b.v. is a worldwide supplier of used port equipment. We can deliver anywhere, directly from our stock in Moerdijk, The Netherlands. 2016 Konecranes 25-1200C | 2012 Konecranes 28-1200B...
The Halo Bar is an innovative new accessory option developed by Narrow Aisle Ltd for use with all models in the extensive Flexi Truck range of articulated lift truck-based intralogistics very narrow aisle (VNA) storage solutions.

In the Virtual Expo

Carer Electric Forklift Solutions
The new A140S 96V electric forklift from CARER - an extremely compact and maneuverable lithium forklift with a 30,000lb capacity. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.

Movers & Shakers

chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
general manager
AITT, United Kingdom
business line leader
managing director
Baoli EMEA, Milan, Italy
Durwen's new ZVW fork positioner range offers improved visibility combined with durable components.
BOLZONI talks about how a strong partnership and the right audience can work together for advertising success.

In the Virtual Expo

MODEX 2022
With 850+ exhibits and 100+ education sessions, MODEX 2022 is where you'll find the best solutions for your manufacturing and supply chain challenges.

Movers & Shakers

chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
general manager
AITT, United Kingdom
business line leader
managing director
Baoli EMEA, Milan, Italy