Discussion:
Counterbalance Licence [HELP]

I have left the company I used to work for. They paid for me to do some forklift training with Linde for 4 days. I was assuming that my licence was an actual forklift licence. Having seen it for the first time and seeing my friends it looks different. Can someone tell me if this is a valid forklift licence and can I use it for a different company.

https://ibb.co/h92FzR0

Thank you!

edit..

it won't let me share the image url
  • Posted 23 Sep 2019 02:59
  • Modified 23 Sep 2019 03:00 by poster
  • Discussion started by Paul_Barker
  • Cleveland, United Kingdom
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Ok firstly, we dont have forklift "licences" in the UK, they are cerificates of training, the layout of all certificates is broadly the same but obviously different training organisations have slightly different formats & logo's.

If you do not have your actual certificate and was trained by Linde you should be able to get a duplicate cerificate from them, they may charge a small admin fee for this.

If you undertook an accredited course then the certificate should be valid anywhere subject to the new employers policy, for example some employers will want to get you re-tested again as per their policy on taking operators from other companies, but at least you have proof of training which means you would only need a re-test and not another full course, hope this helps.
  • Posted 29 Sep 2019 05:32
  • Modified 29 Sep 2019 05:35 by poster
  • Reply by FLTS
  • United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Beckum, Germany Beumer Maschinenfabrik has appointed Jörn Fontius as managing director. He succeeds Norbert Stemich, who, after eight years in this position, is now...
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom Online garden supplies retailer Primrose has upgraded the materials handling fleet at its Sharpness, Gloucestershire high-bay fulfilment centre with a new fleet of Flexi articulated...

Inside Forkliftaction

Germany has a special place in the hearts of most people in materials handling. We are very familiar with their products globally and many of us have spent time at trade shows in the country which, in many ways, is the centre of forklift technology.
It has been distressing to
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021

Inside Forkliftaction

Germany has a special place in the hearts of most people in materials handling. We are very familiar with their products globally and many of us have spent time at trade shows in the country which, in many ways, is the centre of forklift technology.
...Continue Reading
Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...
Everett, MA, United States A 38-year-old man has died while working on a forklift inside the Lineage Logistics storage facility in Everett. According to witnesses, a relatively new employee...

Next Editorial Features

Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...
Brussels, Belgium The European Rental Association (ERA) has translated its ERA Equipment CO2 Calculator into Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish. With the translations, ERA wishes to...

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features