Crown 30TSPTN:
controll card replacement

I have a 30tsptn thatgave an 59 error code. replaced the r/l servo card and still get the 59 error code. Have two of these lifts at customers location. one is down the other opperates fine. installed new r/l servo card in lift that is opperating properly and gives a 59 error code. do I have to program this card or learn it and if so how is this done?
  • Posted 27 Jul 2011 23:10
  • Discussion started by bigun77
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Latest Jobs

Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xcmg XCB-D20
China
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
Canada Ontario

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich has announced the acquisition of Indiana-based Storage Solutions group, a leading provider of racking and warehouse automation solutions, to gain enhanced access to the attractive US warehousing and...

In the Virtual Expo

EIKTO Lithium Traction Battery
Our Lithium Traction Batteries are used for New Trucks and Lead-Acid Replacements. Lithium Cells are certified according to UL2580 standard. We are now looking for partners in North America!

Latest Jobs

Melbourne, Australia
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States