Toyota 8BRU18:
CODE 65

I have a problem with this forklift, show me code 65 and stop
  • Posted 13 Oct 2017 01:57
  • Discussion started by ramiro_n
  • Texas, United States
Ramiro Najera

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Neede, Netherlands Magazino has secured an order from Schuurman Schoenen for its TORU mobile picking robot. The Dutch company, known for offering a wide range of shoes, will use the robots...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...