Crown SP3500:
Code 573 ,574,557

Hi I'm working on a stock picker that comes up with these event codes 573 comes up first, the unit stops randomly and the display reads lower lift height, but the platform is just off the ground
Any information would be much appreciated ,as I don't have these event codes in my service manual.
  • Posted 23 Sep 2015 21:00
  • Discussion started by Spud1
  • Queensland, Australia
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Did you find what's wrong with the code 573? I have the same problem.
Ok

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...

In the Virtual Expo

Tailift Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts
With a lifting capacity of 3,500 - 7,000 lbs and small turning radius, the Z-Series is built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023