Cat Lift Trucks (& Caterpillar) C6000:
CAT Lift E-31 Trouble Code

I have a CAT S/N - A183F36127 & M/N - 2C6000. I've ran into an issue where the forklift with operate fine until it throws "E-31" and goes into a limp mode. Lift runs at half of normal operating speed. I've inspected wires to see if any were broken or loose, none were found. I have left work for the day and will be back again tomorrow. Any advice or opinions on what else to look at. I have a "Trouble Diagnosis" stack of papers, I will go through tomorrow. Any advice will help greatly, thank you in advance!
  • Posted 22 Sep 2021 20:34
  • Discussion started by pmartinez24
  • Indiana, United States
P.M.
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Did you ever find an answer to this problem? I am having the exact same problem.
  • Posted 10 Nov 2021 06:03
  • Reply by Anthony_Siroky
  • Nebraska, United States

Post your Reply

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Toplift Ferrari TFC36-48
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Used - Sale
USD1
Taylor T520M
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
Used - Sale & Hire

PREMIUM business

Cascade Corporation (World HQ)
Leading manufacturers of attachments, forks and related technologies for forklifts and AGVs.
Latest job alerts …
Columbus, OH, United States
Twin Falls, ID, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Paducah, United States
Upcoming in the editorial calendar
DIGITISED STOCK CONTROL AND FORKLIFTS
May 2024
PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Aug 2024
Latest job alerts …
Twin Falls, ID, United States
Columbus, OH, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Paducah, United States
Kalmar DRG450-65S5E
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale
Still RX20-16
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale
Upcoming industry events …
August 8-10, 2024 - Guangzhou, China
September 2-6, 2024 - Johannesburg, South Africa
September 3-5, 2024 - SÃO PAULO, Brazil
Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!
Global Industry News
edition #1189 - 25 July 2024
There’s a bold call in this week’s news: forklifts are redundant in the warehouse environment... Continue reading
Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!