Discussion:
CANBOX AND CABLE FOR DIAGNOSTIC Jungheinrich

Dear,All

i have a program(software)of Jungheinrich V4.8.this program purpose for diagostic and searching for the parts from JUNGHEINRICH FORKLIFT.

now i have complicated for the diagnostic from my note book to Unit,because i dont have the can box and the cable.

does any body know,the part number for the CANBOX and other tools for complete the diagnostic.?

and also the part number and place where i have to buy?

Please advice.
  • Posted 5 Nov 2007 17:53
  • Discussion started by Ridwanforklift
  • DKI JAKARTA, Indonesia
Best Regards

Ridwan

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

StocExpo has undergone a rebrand, celebrating the evolution of its exhibition and the energy industry. StockExpo will be held from 14-16 March 2023 at Rotterdam Ahoy, Netherlands.
The next generation of container handling equipment is here with Mobicon Systems' second generation of the hugely popular 2HL mini-straddle carrier.

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor

Inside Forkliftaction

The world's biggest equipment rental company, United Rentals, is about to become even bigger with its acquisition of Ahern Rentals.
This is just the latest in a string of rental acquisitions this year, prompted by rising demand for equipment at a time when supply lines are tight and purchase prices
...Continue Reading
Sensortronic Weighing & Inspection Australasia (SWIA) is an industry leader in weighing measurement solutions and is an exclusive agent for the Compuload range of products.
Safety in operations is gaining increasing attention these days. Potential risks associated specifically with warehouses and production areas are becoming especially apparent at times when goods handling is extremely busy. However, the growing portfolio of safety solutions from Linde Material Handling (MH) can assist.

In the Virtual Expo

HELI's new K2 series internal combustion forklift
Newly launched, HELI brings a new generation of technical innovation and quality improvements to give users a brand-new driving experience. Featuring exhaust gas after-treatment technology for green advantages.

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November
The next generation of container handling equipment is here with Mobicon Systems' second generation of the hugely popular 2HL mini-straddle carrier.
See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor