Discussion:
Boss WA151-18135 order picker

I have a boss type order picker type WA151 whose software system running by junghirch.. I have a problem when I try to operate the truck and press the diedmanswitch it show an error 343 and doesn't make any motion neither hydraulic nor movement.
Can any one help me to sole this problem ?.
Thanks in advance.
  • Posted 17 Sep 2019 07:27
  • Discussion started by abdo_Embaby
  • Egypt
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
The sensor in the hydraulic valve block may be faulty or the shuttle vale could be stuck. If yuo remove it and place close to a metal object you should see the LED illuminate and the truck will operate. Had one where the armature on the hydaulic motor was sheard off so there was no pressure to operate the shuttle valve.
There is diagnostic software available for these trucks.
  • Posted 7 Oct 2019 22:11
  • Reply by Roibeard
  • Dublin, Ireland

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

How can fleet operators find the right type of energy for their application? A detailed analysis and a dedicated, experience partner are a promising way.
Keep it safe with the SILVER LINE forklift truck attachments range: the perfect solution for those who require robust attachments, having simple performance and prompt delivery.

In the Virtual Expo

Tamtron Scalift 100 and 200 scales
Tamtron Scalift 100 and 200 scales are designed for efficient and accurate weighing and will fit all forklift models.

Next Editorial Features

1. ENERGY SOLUTIONS – March 2021
2. AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS – May 2021
How can fleet operators find the right type of energy for their application? A detailed analysis and a dedicated, experience partner are a promising way.
Heli will be participating in the 129th Canton Fair online from April 15-24, 2021.

In the Virtual Expo

The best Lithium Forklift Batteries from BSLBATT
The best Lithium Forklift Batteries from BSLBATT - 24V, 36V, 48V & 80V advanced Lithium-Ion Battery Packs. 950+ Models For Nearly Every Make And Model Of Electric Industrial Trucks.

Next Editorial Features

Keep it safe with the SILVER LINE forklift truck attachments range: the perfect solution for those who require robust attachments, having simple performance and prompt delivery.
The top European battery and H/EV virtual event will take place from May 18-20.

In the Virtual Expo

Stromcore lithium batteries
Stromcore lithium batteries offer industry leading charging speeds with freezer certified lithium batteries ranging from 36V to 96V options.

In the Discussion Forums

Next Editorial Features