Raymond 970-CSR30T:
Battery Requirements

I'm new to forklift fleet management and have (6) 9700-CSR30T swing reaches in my warehouse. Recently we traded in our six-year-old swing reaches for brand new units. As soon as we did, my swing reach drivers began experiencing incidents of the forklifts coding out. My Raymond service technicians tell me the varying codes (5E, 2U, 7U, and more) are all driven by the fact that my batteries are too small for my application. I'm using Deka 24-P140-13 batteries with 840 Ahr ratings; some are old but many were new in 2019, all have been well maintained. The Raymond tech also tells me the newest 9700-CSR30T's are more sensitive to voltage drops than previous models. Has anyone experienced anything similar?
  • Posted 5 Jan 2022 06:15
  • Discussion started by Forklift_Newbie
  • Virginia, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Bedburg, Germany Sany has begun production of the Sany STH1056A telehandler in Bedburg for the North American market. The main focus is on combining European components, for example German Deutz engines...
Risavika, Norway Kalmar has concluded an agreement with Westport AS to supply a Kalmar Electric Reachstacker to support its decarbonisation efforts. Delivery is scheduled for Q4 of 2022. Founded in 2009...

Latest Jobs

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Brookfield, United States
Marengo, IL, United States

Movers & Shakers

acting president
Volvo Penta, Sweden
chair
Lifting Equipment Engineers Association, United Kingdom
product support manager
Clark, United States
chief sales office
Seegrid, United States

Latest Jobs

Odessa, Texas, United States
Orlando, United States
Marengo, IL, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Bedburg, Germany Sany has begun production of the Sany STH1056A telehandler in Bedburg for the North American market. The main focus is on combining European components, for example German Deutz engines...
Shenzhen, China VisionNav Robotics will take its range of fully automated, vision-guided forklifts and intelligent operating systems to the European market. The VisionNav range includes driverless counterbalance forklifts, reach trucks, stackers...

Movers & Shakers

acting president
Volvo Penta, Sweden
chair
product support manager
Clark, United States
chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
Wellingborough, United Kingdom A leading plant hirer has hailed the “brilliant battery life” of its two new JCB electric Loadall telescopic handlers which are delivering eight hours continuous operation on a single...
Dandenong South, Vic, Australia WorkSafe Victoria is investigating after a 49-year-old worker died when a shipping container fell onto the forklift he was operating in Dandenong South. Paramedics were called to a warehouse...

Latest Jobs

New Orleans (Metro), United States
Brookfield, United States
Corona, United States
Indianapolis, United States

Movers & Shakers

acting president
Volvo Penta, Sweden
chair
product support manager
Clark, United States