Raymond EASI R45TT:
Battery Life Changes Percentages

Hi there, I have a Raymond EASI 4D R45TT. My forklift battery percentage changes all the time. At one point, it shows 100% after it is charged, and when I turn it of, it goes to 7%. When I turn it back on it goes to 90, do the same thing and will then show 57 for example or even 0 (and then back to a random number). I even unplug it and plug the batteries back in. I can drive it for some time too. After I fully charged it, I checked the voltage of the leads on the battery and it showed 36.9V (it's a 36v battery). And suggestions to fix this Issue or could it be the battery. Thanks so much
  • Posted 29 Jan 2020 03:24
  • Discussion started by Bradenpleck
  • Alberta, Canada
Bradenp

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Hyster H12.00XL2-12EC
United States Pennsylvania
Denmark
China

Upcoming Events

October 5-6, 2022 - Aberdeen, United Kingdom
15th November 2022 - 16th November 2022 - Austin, United States
November 28 - 30, 2022 - Santos, Brazil
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom

Fact of the week

There is actually a word for someone giving an opinion on something they know nothing about. An 'ultracrepidarian' is someone who voices thoughts beyond their expertise.
Casa Loma - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A 98-room castle in the middle of Toronto that bankrupted a 19th century electricity multimillionaire.

In the Discussion Forums

- Nwrecchian, United States

Hyster H12.00XL2-12EC
Japan
Japan

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week

There is actually a word for someone giving an opinion on something they know nothing about. An 'ultracrepidarian' is someone who voices thoughts beyond their expertise.
A 98-room castle in the middle of Toronto that bankrupted a 19th century electricity multimillionaire.

Taylor TE650S
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Malaysia

Upcoming Events

Fact of the week