Caterpillar EP16KT:
Battery Charger

Hi guys.
i got Cat forklift EP16KT, But without charger. Now i need battery charger. It is 36volt. what kind of charger should i buy?. Where can i get it?
I need forklift daily 1 hour max.
i have boat storage place in Miami
thanks
  • Posted 9 Jan 2020 11:18
  • Modified 9 Jan 2020 11:22 by poster
  • Discussion started by mustafa_ars
  • Florida, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cascade's latest solutions cover applications from warehousing and logistics to food & beverage, recycling, and more. Get the latest technology for your materials handling with these options and attachments.
Industries with high hygiene requirements rely on non-marking tires to avoid tire marks or black dust. Camso's non-marking compound uses natural rubber with 0.1% of...

Movers & Shakers

CEO
Hyster-Yale, United States
chairman
ECS, Germany
head of sales, AGV Solutions
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom
Cascade's latest solutions cover applications from warehousing and logistics to food & beverage, recycling, and more. Get the latest technology for your materials handling with these options and attachments.
The LET-a CeMAT ASIA event, the biggest intelligent logistics equipment and technology trade fair in South China, will be held at the China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China.

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy
Superior Tire is proud to announce the release of their improved and redesigned website and customer store.

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy