The second International Battery Production Conference (IBPC) will be held in Braunschweig from the 4th to the 6th november, 2019. The Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB) in cooperation with the VDMA Battery Production, the German competence cluster ProZell and Fraunhofer IST invites you to share and discuss your research and innovations in the battery production.
You can contribute with a presentation or a poster to the conference sessions!
We equally look forward to receive contributions from industry and academia in the following areas:
1. Housing, geometrical shapes and cell types
2. Module and pack design and safety
3. Electrode production
4. Cell assembly
5. Production of solid polymer batteries and all solid state batteries
6. Formation and aging
7. Module and pack production
8. Electrode, cell and module diagnostics during production
9. Battery production 4.0
10. Recycling and sustainability