Webinars / Virtual Events
American Manufacturing Strategies Summit Virtual
United States, Online
October 26, 2020 - October 27, 2020
The 11th annual AMS Summit brings together senior Manufacturing experts from America's leading companies.
They'll discuss how to move to cloud based software and overcome challenges such as cyber security. You'll also learn why digital factories are key to attracting young talent. Subjects covered include:
- How to achieve faster, more agile, flexible and responsive production
- Engaging, developing and recruiting your workforce to avoid a skills gap
- Cost reduction methods
- Implementing new technologies and increasing cyber security
- Lean and OpEx strategies to streamline your processes
- How to implement the same lean a nd OpEx strategies across multiple plants
- Digital Manufacturing and The Internet of Things for whatever stage you're at
To find out more, visit www.manufacturing-summit.com. Register now for super early bird discounts.
Please get in touch for sponsorship opportunities.