EP launches new v series four-wheel electric forkliftsEP
believes the best products not only save you money, but are also easy to operate. EP's engineers have for years studied how to implement the newest technology into our product, and now we are proud to introduce another leading product - the v series four-wheel electric forklift. Advanced Driving & Controlling System.
Ease of Service
- AC drive & lift system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and high levels of productivity which are maintained throughout the entire shift.
- ZF-developed components, including finely engineering helical gears, assure low noise, high quality and a longer service life.
- Auto-off system is seat-activated and programmable to conserve battery power.
Comfort and Ergonomics
- AC drive system is virtually maintenance-free to save you time and money.
- The intelligent programmable LCD displays fault codes, keeps operators and service engineers aware of any problems, speeds up servicing and helps prevent damage.
- Easy opening foot board makes it easy to check motor, etc.
- Curvilinear overhead guard, combined with dual operator assist grips, offers ease of entry and exit from both sides.
- Cylinders are placed behind the rails to create a wide view.
- High-strength steel mast sections with combined mast rollers are constructed for low mast deflection and high rigidity.
- The locking device of the hood damper and pneumatic spring help add to safety.
- Auto-off system is seat-activated to ensure safety.
- A throttling device is adopted to avoid the mast being out of control, even if some pipes are broken.
- Buzzer, alarm lamp turned on when reversing.
- Emergency pause button is right beside operator's hand and can be immediately cut off in shortest time.
welcomes any inquiries. For more information, please visit www.ep-ep.com
, or click to view the EP Shopfront