has now completed the range of sideshifters with the introduction of the class 4 units.
The new models are available with capacity 6500 kg at 600 mm or 8500 kg at 600 mm and with 3 different sideshifting stokes:
- 100 + 100 mm
- 150 + 150 mm
- 175 + 175 mm
The range of available widths is very wide (from 1200 to 2400 mm), in order to fit all dimensions of original carriages of forklift trucks on the market.
The project of the class 4 sideshifters is based on the design of the existing class 2 and 3 units, which have been very successful on the market.
Thanks to the use of profiles made in special steel, the units show many advantages in comparison with the previous units:
- thin upper and lower bars, to achieve an excellent vibility;
- extreme robustness, increased by the addition of central reinforcing bars;
- reduced weight, for a better residual capacity of the forklift truck.
The cylinder has a bore of 63 mm with a rod diameter of 30 mm, to ensure a good sideshifting force.
The double rod guarantees an equal sideshifting speed.
It is possible to disassemble and replace the wear parts of this cylinder, to have reduced maintenance costs.
The feeding inlets can be Metric (M18x1,5) or JIC (3/4 16 UNF) depending on the market of destination.
A smooth movement is ensured by:
- upper pads, shifting with mobile frame and complete of greasing nipples;
- lower rollers, also fitted with greasers, to overcome the problems given by dusty or unfriendly environments.
For any further info on this product, please contact us, email@example.com
, or visit our web site: www.bolzoni-auramo.com
Click here to visit the Bolzoni Auramo ShopFront