The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected seven new companies to its membership. They are:
- Kalmar RT Center LLC (Cibolo, Texas), manufacturer of rough terrain container handlers.
- Axion Solutions (Englewood, Colorado), provider of specialty tax practice services focused on manufacturers.
- Cargobody Products USA LLC (LeMars, Iowa), manufacturer of slip-in fibre glass truck bodies.
- Cyber-Tech Inc (Portland, Oregon), manufacturer of industrial grade control handles, joysticks and systems.
- Truck Accessories Group Inc (Elkhart, Indiana), manufacturer of fibreglass truck caps, tonneau covers and service body retractable tonneau covers.
- Dressta North America Ltd (Buffalo Grove, Illinois), manufacturer of crawler dozers, wheel loaders and crawler loaders.
- Pitman Utility Products Inc (Grandview, Missouri), manufacturer of digger derricks, cranes and aerial devices.