Hangcha at Modex, 2020
, the top 8 world's leading companies of material handling equipment, attended the MODEX 2020 at Atlanta's Georgia World Congress Center, 9-12 March, 2020, at booth #5270.
Since its foundation on 1956, Hangcha has devoted to designing, producing and providing forklifts with more delivery and less cost. And we have presented many new products at the show.
XC SERIES ELECTRIC FORKLIFT WITH LI-ION
Hangcha is one of the earliest manufacturers that adopted the lithium battery, embracing fast charging and long-time using. In addition, the new designed structure provides more than 50% operating space while keeping its compact appearance.
XC Series Electric with Li-Ion
Hangcha also presented many other new products that are designed for North America, such as dock stocker, medium order picker, compact pneumatic tire forklift, 4500 lbs electric pallet truck etc.
With Hangcha Forklift Canada Inc. established this year, the Hangcha team in North America is growing stronger and more comprehensive!
A Series Walkie Pallet Truck 4500lbs
A Series Electric Stock Picker 1100lbs
- The Global No.8 in Industrial Trucks and Services
- 46 years experience in forklift trucks
- 23% domestic market share and 8% global market share
- 80+ sales and service subsidiaries
- 200 thousand units capacity per year
- 1,060,000 m2 intelligent manufacturing space
Hangcha's three plants in China
- Keep leading the forklift technology and make material handling easier!
For more information about Hangcha products, please visit our website
, or send us an e-mail
Follow us on Social Media: Twitter