KEYTROLLER announces the release of it's newest high accuracy PRECISE hydraulic scale for forklifts. PRECISE is nearly as accurate as load cell fork or carriage scales---at less than half the cost. Best of all, hydraulic forklift scales can not be damaged in tough abusive applications.
Click for larger view
is a new generation utilizing color touchscreen technology and a solenoid operated bypass module to produce such high accuracy. When an operator wants to weigh a load, he raises it to the level of the magnetic sensor which beeps alerting him to start the weighing process. Hydraulic fluid under pressure now bypasses through the module past the sensor where it samples hundreds of pressure readings. This process takes out most of the pressure inaccuracy associated with a single reading conventional hydraulic scale-providing accuracy nearly to that of a load cell sensor----at half the cost.
This instrument also allows the user to name up to 100 different channels (like aluminum scrap, XYZ Inc, etc) and to totalize each channels gross weight, tare (container weight) and net weight. Additionally an operator can type in a reference to each weighment (like PO#, invoice#, customer name, etc). Each channel stores up to 1400 events with independent IDs entered for each weighment. Users can remove the weighing data via a USB stick or by removing the SD memory card. Weighing event log data is time and date stamped and can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet where the data can be manipulated into reports, graphs and charts.
The device's 4.3" color LCD touchscreen display is very user friendly with easy intuitive control by simple touch commands on the screen. It is programmable in Lbs or Kgs. The device
is water resistant and designed for tough industrial applications and weather extremes.
Click for larger view
When a load is picked and before the weighing process begins, a horizontal line on the display gives the operator a "quick reference" as to the loads % of full capacity of the forklift. When the load picked is above a preprogrammed % threshold of full capacity---the unit will warn the operator and if overload continues set off an external siren alarm. It stores time and date of the last 10 overload events in the memory log. KEYTROLLER
offers a tabletop demo kit which allows qualified buyers an easy way to evaluate the quality, design, features and capabilities of this fantastic forklift scale
. Special introductory pricing available. BE SURE TO VIEW THE PRECISE VIDEO
Keytroller: Weightroller PRECISE
How it works:
Removing, printing and evaluating weighing event log data:
- Driver lifts load to "weighing height" ---device beeps when sensor detects magnet at weighing height.
- Driver presses "read" button, solenoid opens manifold valve, load is lowered for programmable # seconds (typically about 5 seconds and forks drop about 16")
- Alternatively driver can begin weighing process by pressing optional external thumb switch button mounted to hydraulic lever.
- Fluid under pressure in manifold by-pass is "read" 150 times and pressure is averaged for much higher accuracy
- Accurate weight of load just picked is displayed on display screen
- In programmable # seconds---this load moves to total with cumulative weight above on display
- If "tare" weights are involved, device can display both net load weights (in black) and gross load weights (in red) for both individual and cumulative load weights
- All weighing events are time/date stamped
- Event shows: time/date/vehicle/channel name/reference # or name
- Remove data with USB stick
- Remove data with SD card
- Data can be manipulated in Excel speadsheet where data can be displayed in reports, charts or graphs
- Optional 2" and 3" thermal receipt and label printers.
- THE most important factor when considering a scale is accuracy. PRECISE is the worlds most accurate hydraulic scale because of the use of the manifold hydraulic bypass module which gives the device many hundred of pressure readings---significantly improving accuracy by taking out pressure reading errors inherent in any machine.
- Ask whether your operation can live with following accuracy:
- Conventional hyd scale---like our WEIGHTROLLER 100) Within 2% of the rated capacity of the forklift. Conventional hydraulic scales ONLY read ONE pressure setting at one point. This pressure is subjected to considerable inaccuracy---did the driver "slam" the valve shut at the weighing position? Did he "feather" the valve shut? Is there a leaking valve or a leaking seal? The device can ONLY be as accurate as the pressure it is reading. If that one pressure reading is off---the accuracy shown on the scale is off. This is why conventional hyd scales have a bad record for repeatable accuracy---that is--picking up the SAME load and weighing it---many times with as much as 100# variance in the same load.
(that translates accuracy to within 100# of ANY load you pick up when installed on a 5000# capacity forklift-----it may be dead on---it may be 5# off, it may be 100# off. )
- PRECISE hyd scale--- Within .2% of the rated capacity of the forklift. Because this device "measures" hundreds of pressure readings in the bypass module process, it filters out high and low pressure anomalies and averages ------taking out most of the error in pressure readings
(that translates incredible accuracy to within 10# of ANY load you pick up when installed on a 5000# capacity forklift ---it may be dead on---it may be 5# off, but it will be a maximum of only 10# off.)
To learn more about impactful advertisements: download our media kit
This article is supplied by an advertiser. Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions. We advise you to contact the advertiser directly to confirm any details.
Your browser is out of date!
This website is best viewed in Internet Explorer 10 or above.
Please update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now