Bolzoni Auramo Multi Pallet Handler
is the Universal Exhibition that Milan, Italy, will host from May 1 to October 31, 2015
. Milan will become a global showcase where more than 140 participating countries
will exhibit their innovative technology and international organizations
will promote their projects, joined by the common thread of Expo 2015: Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life
The purpose will be to guarantee healthy, safe and sufficient food for everyone, while respecting the Planet and its equilibrium.
expects to welcome over 20 million visitors
, giving Italy and its companies a great opportunity of visibility.
Lift truck manufacturer Bolzoni
will also attend, illustrating its products in a space that the Province of Piacenza (where Bolzoni is located) will dedicate to its traditions, excellence and companies.
Since 1945, Bolzoni
has been active in the design, production and distribution of attachments and industrial material handling equipments, serving all material handling industries such as forest products, white goods, logistics, chemistry, automotive food and beverage. In the food and beverage area in particular Bolzoni has developed a variety of handling attachments suitable in all phases of the preparation and distribution process.
Some of these are:
Bolzoni will be at EXPO 2015 in the week 21-27 September 2015.
- Multiple Pallet Handlers suitable for all industries characterized by heavy handling of palletized loads and in particular beverage industries including bottled water, juice, syrups, nectars, sparkling and still drinks, milk, coffee and tea, beer, wine and spirits.
- Where an extensive use of pallet-less handling is necessary, the most suitable attachment is the Carton Clamp, largely employed when handling food and fruit packaged in carton boxes.
- Further models perfect for food industry are the Clamps for drums used for tomatoes, olives etc.
Bolzoni Auramo Rotator
- Bins used in farms and food plants can be easily moved if the forklift truck is equipped with Invert a bin which allows for the picking up and the emptying of bins and containers, or with a Rotator, which permits rotation and emptying of bins of fruit, vegetables, cheese, hams or sausages and meat processing residues. There is also a version particularly suitable for the fish industry and environments with high levels of salt.
- The Invert-a-pallet gives the possibility to rotate full loads in cheese industries when whole cheeses require turning during maturing period and for handling fruit and vegetables carton boxes.
- When food is handled with slip-sheets instead of wooden pallets - for ex. bagged seeds and grains, packaged food, fruit and dairy products - we offer a Push-Pull, which allows the load to be pushed and pulled of the load without
Bolzoni Auramo Reach Forks
- Reach Forks, allowing remarkable saving of time and space when handling fresh fruit and vegetables, are particularly useful when loading/unloading vehicles from one side and handling pallets in double deep racking. Largely employed for handling of two identical pallets at a time or pallets of different sizes.
- The products catering for the food industry also include a wide range of Lift Tables, with different models and capacities for uses such as load leveling, food and beverage loading/unloading operations, and for all stages in food processing where ergonomic conditions, comfort and safety of the operator are paramount.
Special version in stainless galvanized steel for use in applications requiring sanitary wash down as required in food & drinks processing industry, as well as in highly corrosive applications such as fish industry.
The Bolzoni team will be glad to welcome visitors and customers to illustrate specific products and solutions for food handling.
COME AND SEE US AT EXPO 2015
For more information please visit our web site www.bolzonigroup.com and send us an email
e: send an email
sf: Visit Bolzoni Auramo ShopFront