News story

TCM invests another RM4 million

Wednesday, 21 September 2011 ( #532 ) - Shah Alam, Malaysia
Japanese majority-owned TCM Forklift (M) Sdn Bhd wants to invest another RM4 million (USD1.28 million) over the next three years as part of its expansion and capital requirement.

Malaysian paper The Sun quotes TCM Forklift president S Yoshida saying the sum is on top of the initial RM4 million (USD1.28 million) investment that funded the set-up of the business and the working capital.

The company, which started operations in April, is a joint venture between TCM Corp Japan, which has a 70% stake, and Megdale Industries Sdn Bhd, which holds the remaining 30% (Forkliftaction.com News #531).

TCM Corp is owned by Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp. The joint venture company will focus on selling new and used forklifts and providing parts, forklift rental and leasing and after-sales service.
Machinery-onQ Listings
Elme 508-5766
  • Elme508-5766
  • 2011 | Used - Sale
  • Netherlands
Hangcha CDD12AZ3S-M
  • HangchaCDD12AZ3S-M
  • New - Sale
  • France
  • EUR 11,990
Hangcha A160
  • HangchaA160
  • New - Sale
  • France
Linde H80D01
  • LindeH80D01
  • 2011 | Used - Sale
  • Netherlands
Hangcha CDD12AEC1
  • HangchaCDD12AEC1
  • 2018 | Used - Sale
  • France
  • EUR 4,500
OMG 316KN-M
  • OMG316KN-M
  • 2014 | Used - Sale
  • France
  • EUR 1,800
Toyota 8FBET15
  • Toyota8FBET15
  • 2012 | Used - Sale
  • Czech Republic
  • EUR 5,600
Hinowa LIGHTLIFT23-12
  • HinowaLIGHTLIFT23-12
  • 2009 | Used - Sale
  • France
Hyster H2.5FT
  • HysterH2.5FT
  • 2012 | Used - Sale
  • Netherlands
Kalmar DCE150-12
  • KalmarDCE150-12
  • 2007 | Used - Sale
  • Netherlands