Start-Manager Inc: We design, develop and sell electronic safety devices for industrial users. "Our goal is to make high tech safety devices accessible to everyone with game changing value."
is pleased to introduce our rugged line of access control and daily safety check devices that are specifically built for tough material handling applications. Why pay thousands of dollars for expensive telemetric systems, when you can get high quality Start-Manager units with great features at a fraction of the price of these legacy products?
SM301 Product Overview:
- Dual function Access Control (125 kHz proximity cards and 4-digit codes)
- Daily OSHA safety inspections (ensure compliance)
- Completely replace vehicle keys with built-in relays and start/stop buttons
- Rubberized Nylon housing with stainless steel keypad
- Built-in 12v-48v voltage convertor Wireless reporting (with NO monthly fees!)
- Suitable for all makes and models of IC forklifts, electric forklifts, reach trucks, walkies, scissor lifts, overhead cranes, CNC machines and more.
Our primary product
is a heavy-duty access control system with OSHA compliant safety check for mobile and stationary equipment. This system requires the operator to enter a code or scan a 125 kHz proximity card/fob to start the unit. It has the ability to store up to 250 4-digit codes and 100 proximity card numbers. In addition, the system requires the operator to complete a safety check at the start of each shift (based on programmable parameters) that can be completed through the unit's key pad. And remote reporting through our Wi-Fi enabled web portal.
Visit us to find out more!
100 Breithaupt Street Unit 100
Kitchener, Ontario N2N 5G5
1-800-674-9320 ext 1
Send an email
- Dual Function Access Control
- 125 kHz Proximity cards (HID 26 & 37bit) & EM4100 formats
- 4-Digit key code
- OSHA compliant daily safety checks at the start of each shift
- Choose 7 or 11 questions
- Choose questions for IC forklift, electric forklift, walkies, scissor lifts Stationary machinery and overhead cranes questions are also available (separate power supply is required)
- Built-in 12v - 48v voltage converter
- Built-in solid state relays with Start and Stop buttons to replace key switch
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Access reports through secure web portal
- Heavy duty rubberized Nylon® housing
- Compact 4" x 4" x 1" size
- 2 Key fobs
- 1 year limited warranty
- GREAT QUALITY, UNBELIEVABLE PRICE POINT!