The winners of this year’s Annual Supply Chain and Logistics (ASCL) Awards have been announced.
The national awards, hosted by Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA), have been running for more than 60 years.
Organisers say the ASCL Awards gala dinner was an incredible night of inspiration and innovation in front of an unprecedented audience.
This years winners are:
- Automation, Robotics or Emerging Technology – AutoStore
Highly Commended - Adiona Tech
- Environmental Excellence Award - CEVA Logistics
Highly Commended- All Purpose Transport and Cario with Swinburne University
- Future Leaders Award - Jess Sargent, DHL Supply Chain Australia
Highly Commended - Rayleen Woods, SCT Logistics, and Paul Antoniadis, ThreeSixty Supply Chain Group
- Industry Excellence Award - Yiau Hwei Chan, Körber
Highly Commended - Bruce Drayton, BPS Global Australia, and Dean Neville, Ligentia
- Judges Choice Award - Healthy Heads Trucks and Sheds
- International Supply Chain Award - Bondi Sands
Highly Commended - ThreeSixty Supply Chain Group
- Big Data, Information Technology and Business Intelligence Award - Bestrane
Highly Commended - B Dynamic Logistics
- Start-Up Award - Provenio.ai
Highly Commended - Xpress Freight Management
- Supply Chain Management Award - Koala Living
Highly Commended - Myer and Ligentia
- Training, Education & Development Award - ITLS, University of Sydney Business School
Highly Commended - Australian Institute of Business (AIB)