|Help with email settings
If you're having trouble receiving the Forkliftaction.com newsletter, or if our email gets trapped in your spam mail folder, it is likely due to email/spam settings, set either by yourself, your Internet Service Provider, or your workplace. Forkliftaction.com mailings can get blocked for a number of reasons:
All mailings from Forkliftaction.com are sent from email@example.com, so the solution to most delivery troubles is as simple as adding firstname.lastname@example.org to the whitelist (list of safe senders) of your email account. We will outline below how to get this done in the most popular email packages.
- Certain Forkliftaction.com mailings (eg. the newsletter) can be quite large
- Forkliftaction.com mailings can contain images and links
In the event that you continue to experience
problems, you should contact your IT department or ISP. Restrictions may have been put in place on the size/format of the emails that are allowed through, so you will need to let them know that you would like to receive Forkliftaction.com mailings.
Below are instructions on how to put email@example.com on the whitelist of a few of the most popular email packages. If you are using a different email system, please examine your security settings. There will be a function where you can nominate email addresses that you always want to receive from. Place firstname.lastname@example.org on this list, and Forkliftaction.com mailings would more likely arrive at your inbox with no problems.
After you have added us on the whitelist, click here to send a test message from Forkliftaction.com to your mailbox.
You can also contact us anytime for assistance.
Follow these steps to add email@example.com to your Outlook safe list:
• Find an email from Forkliftaction.com and right click on it. A menu should appear as below.
• Move the mouse down to the Junk E-mail option. New options should appear. Click on Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
• Click on OK. firstname.lastname@example.org has been added to your safe senders list.
To ensure that Forkliftaction.com mailings are delivered to your Gmail inbox instead of the junk mail folder, please do the following:
• Open your gmail inbox and click on Contacts
• Click on Create contact
• In the first field, labelled Name - type in Forkliftaction.com.
• In the second field, labelled Email - type in email@example.com.
• Click on the Save button. firstname.lastname@example.org will now be in your Gmail accounts safe list.
You can add email@example.com to your Hotmail safe list by following the instructions below.
• Once you have accessed your hotmail account, click on Options on the top right of the screen.
• Click on Junk E-Mail Protection at the top of the options list.
• Click on Safe List.
• Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and then click Add.
• email@example.com will now be in your Hotmail safe list.
To ensure that Forkliftaction.com email are delivered to your Yahoo! Mail inbox, simply add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
• Once you are in your Yahoo! Mail inbox, click on the Addresses tab at the top left of the screen.
• In the menu that opens, click on Add Contact.
• In the Email field, type in email@example.com. You do not need to fill in the rest of the form.
• Click Save and firstname.lastname@example.org will be in your Yahoo! account safe list.