The VP of Training and Leadership Development is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees through Training and Leadership Development. Primary tasks are plan, organize, deliver, and maintain effective development experiences by utilizing a variety of training techniques and methods that engage and inspire employees and maximize learning. Implement various learning solutions and best practices that enhance employee performance and prepares them for positional success and career progression. Develop positive relationships with associates and leadership upline while promoting direct communication and positive rapport. Respond to management inquiry and conduct a variety of skills & knowledge interviews and assessments to identify and gauge current and future leadership development opportunities. Serve as a contact for the purpose of leadership development; Provide guidance to associates on related leadership development opportunities that support Medley's strategy, goals, and outcomes.
* Technician Service Training Team and Recruitment
* Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
* Caliper review and assessment
* Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
* Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
* Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
* Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
* Develop and implement training programs.
* Work directly with key leaders, and subject matter experts to assess and identify training and development requirements, translating them into training programs and services that meet their needs
* Move toward standardized training plans with ideal goal of rapid deployment.
* Effectively apply knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theory to the design and delivery methods of new learning programs.
* Formulate facilitation outlines and determine best instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
* Select or develop facilitation aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
* Identify and evaluate vendor solutions for training. Review external training programs to determine feasibility and applicability. Maintain working relationships with vendors. * Create and maintain accurate training records and documentation
* Utilize multimedia technology, eLearning, and electronic performance support as part of a blended approach to learning.
* Oversee current training process and implement new strategies effectively, with rigid training scheduling and clear expectations.
* Review existing training materials and provide updates and modifications.
* Develop and implement just in time training requirements based on business needs.
* Conduct orientation sessions or training classes when needed.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Strong presentation skills.
* Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
* Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
* Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
* High Energy and a Motivational Expertise
Education and Experience:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in education, business, or job-related field.
* Five (5) years' experiences in a leadership role, where the leading of a team of individuals and the influence, negotiation and strategy of that team were primary responsibilities
* Experience in offering comprehensive training workshops and learning opportunities for an adult audience
* Advanced communication (written and verbal), presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills * Ability to work independently - self-awareness, self-monitoring, self-correcting
* Highly Professional - focused on delivering excellent customer service, being self-driven, and developing effective relationships
* Understanding of adult learner strategies for developing curriculum and training materials * Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Prolonged periods of standing or sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.