Hyster YE40:
YT8E98 is actually the model number but i cannot find it in the list.

I have been trying to get this lift started for a few hours. The only time I can get it going is if I spray carb cleaner in the air intake. but it only runs at high idle. when I try adjusting it at the carburetor it dies out if I get the idle down to where it sounds good. I have rebuilt the carburetor, and replaced gasgets where I found leeks. I've chased the feul to see If its clogged somewere. there was a hose clogged on the (water/fuel filter thing) but that didn't fix the problem. soo it seems to me to have a heavy leak allowing air into the system so their is not enough vacuumed fuel. not sure that any of this made sense. please help
  • Posted 5 Aug 2017 07:59
  • Discussion started by sean_g
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

"ForkliftAction.com maintains a technical forum with thousands of topics. We’ve sent lots of customers to their website over the years when customers call and ask for technical help." Marcel...
BSLBATT battery, a fast-paced, high-growth, hi-tech lithium-ion technology solutions company, is looking for Global Partners for expansion.

In the Virtual Expo

KOOI®Fork Extensions by Meijer
Extendable KOOI®ReachForks slide over the existing lift truck forks adding additional length of a fixed size, making you more efficient, causing less damage and saving you money. 

Inside Forkliftaction

The tide of new products continues, and this week we report on a few new offerings which reflect broader industry trends.
The move to electrification sees MacGregor debut a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. Hubtex, meanwhile, has released its new RoxX electric heavy-duty compact forklift.
Also on the electric
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
Retail Supply Chain & Logistics Expo is the unmissable event for retailers looking to source the solutions that will ensure their supply chain is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
BSLBATT battery, a fast-paced, high-growth, hi-tech lithium-ion technology solutions company, is looking for Global Partners for expansion.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Svetruck 1060-30
Denmark
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
Canada Ontario

Latest Jobs

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Lexington, KY, United States
SouthEast, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States