Doosan PRO5:
Won't start!

Well it's been about a week now that I wet my electric forklift with a hose pipe And it won't start. I thought I was doing a good thing spraying the forklift down to clean it but I actually wet something I wasn't supposed to.i did more bad then good.it keeps giving me (P-Motor I offset and Contactor Fault).does anyone know where the contactor is and how I can get this forklift moving again?
  • Posted 23 Jul 2020 23:06
  • Discussion started by John_Schoell
  • Louisiana, United States
Jayp
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
I will try it out and post on here after.thanks a lot for your help bro
  • Posted 30 Jul 2020 23:17
  • Reply by John_Schoell
  • Louisiana, United States
Jayp
Hi John, Contactor is in the back next to the inverters and logic. If you follow the wires from the emergency stop they go to it. Worth taking big connections off and removing top of contactor to clean as they do have a habit of sticking for no apparent reason. Pump motor current offset is slightly more worrying though but may be water ingress in logic or pump inverter. Point a little fan heater at back panel for a few hours and cross your fingers! :-)
  • Posted 30 Jul 2020 17:14
  • Reply by simon_k
  • Devon, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Taylor TT300
United States Pennsylvania

Inside Forkliftaction

Nearly 180 million Americans shopped during the five-day holiday shopping period from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday, according to the annual survey by the National Retail Federation.
It comes as no surprise, therefore, that news from North America is a bit thin this week. Our regular sources were either too
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
general manager
AITT, United Kingdom
business line leader
Terex Rough Terrain Cranes, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
managing director
Baoli EMEA, Milan, Italy

Inside Forkliftaction

Nearly 180 million Americans shopped during the five-day holiday shopping period from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday, according to the annual survey by the National Retail Federation.
It comes as no surprise, therefore, that news from North America is a bit thin this week. Our regular sources were either too
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
general manager
AITT, United Kingdom
business line leader
managing director
Baoli EMEA, Milan, Italy

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Moffett M8-55.4
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania
Denmark
Belgium

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief sales office
Seegrid, United States
general manager
AITT, United Kingdom
business line leader
managing director
Baoli EMEA, Milan, Italy