Hyster E50XM2-33:
WON'T START -DASH SAYS "TURN KEY OFF"

I'm a bit confused on this one everytime I turn the key on the dash displays "turn key off". Line contactor doesn't pull in or anything. Will the LX handset work on these controllers to check for faults?
  • Posted 4 Feb 2011 11:25
  • Discussion started by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Hi , I just have the same problem today. Did you remember what was the problem ?
  • Posted 14 Sep 2017 09:59
  • Reply by tech1986_t
  • Quebec, Canada
Tech
Hi , I just have the same problem today. Did you remember what was the problem ?
  • Posted 14 Sep 2017 09:59
  • Reply by tech1986_t
  • Quebec, Canada
Tech
So it turns out the seat switch was open. FYI
  • Posted 5 Feb 2011 08:49
  • Reply by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

UN's new NL series lithium battery forklift, with capacity from 2,000 to 3,500kg, uses IC forklift's tough design with electric forklift benefits, making it convenient and efficient.
See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...

Upcoming Events

December 7-8, 2022 - Virtual, United States
April 18 - 21, 2023 - Seoul, Korea, Republic Of
June 27-28, 2023 - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Latest Jobs

Columbus, Ohio, United States
Peoria, IL, United States
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Melbourne, Australia

Fact of the week

John Lennon had terrible eyesight and was very self-conscious about it. Early in his career, he would not wear his glasses during performances. In the end, John's 'granny glasses' became one of his most iconic trademarks. His last pair, worn on that tragic day in 1980, are kept at 'The Beatles Story' exhibit in Liverpool, insured for over £1 million.

Latest Jobs

Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Melbourne, Australia
Greenville, North Carolina, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SR12B
Japan
Canada Ontario
Japan
Australia Victoria
United States Pennsylvania
How can you move a batch of palletised goods in half the time? It’s simple: carry the pallet loads two at a time. That’s the idea behind the new platform double pallet handler range from Cat® Lift Trucks.
Safety in operations is gaining increasing attention these days. Potential risks associated specifically with warehouses and production areas are becoming especially apparent at times when goods handling is extremely busy. However, the growing portfolio of safety solutions from Linde Material Handling (MH) can assist.

Latest Jobs

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Peoria, IL, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Springfield, IL, United States