Crown SC4000:
wiring harness

I had a rat chew some wires. need to know which wires (numbers and colors) go to the sensor for the mast.
  • Posted 5 May 2017 04:13
  • Discussion started by fiveO
  • Maryland, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
I just fixed a unit hat rats had eaten the wiring on. LOL
OK if it's just two wires going to a free lift switch on the mast it doesn't matter which way they go. If it's something more then that you will need to buy the book.
  • Posted 9 Jun 2017 07:32
  • Reply by 1Crusader
  • California, United States
I didn't do it, nobody saw me and You can't prove a thing...

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Given the industry challenges over the past two years, Cascade is excited to return to the tradeshow floor. With several fresh offerings and plenty to catch up on, our team is here to recap MODEX, LogiMAT, and KOMAT 2022, bringing you up-to-speed with industry professionals from around the globe.
BSLBATT Battery is one of the largest lithium-ion forklift battery suppliers in China, and recently completed a delivery of over 200 Lithium Batteries to customers of a large industrial battery distributor.

Latest Jobs

Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
Multiple locations - CA and NV, United States
Rochester New York, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November

Latest Jobs

Florida, United States
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
What’s the best way to reduce accident and theft rates for materials handling equipment and industrial vehicles? Elatec Inc's RFID Systems can assist.
Mobicon Systems has partnered with Portstar Machinery, New Zealand’s one stop shop for high quality equipment, parts, and service.

Next Editorial Features

Given the industry challenges over the past two years, Cascade is excited to return to the tradeshow floor. With several fresh offerings and plenty to catch up on, our team is here to recap MODEX, LogiMAT, and KOMAT 2022, bringing you up-to-speed with industry professionals from around the globe.
What’s the best way to reduce accident and theft rates for materials handling equipment and industrial vehicles? Elatec Inc's RFID Systems can assist.

Latest Jobs

Florida, United States
Mason City, IA, United States

Next Editorial Features