Discussion:
Which country made plastic pallets are of better quality and cheaper?

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newcomer from China.

I want to know which country made plastic pallets are of better quality and cheaper?

Are the plastic pallets used by your companies purchased locally or imported from other countries?

I want to know the market, please help to answer, thanks a lot.
  • Posted 30 Oct 2017 12:49
  • Discussion started by Rachel
  • Guangdong, China
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
I guess India, Malaysia, China, UAE & Saudi Arabia.
They are quite reasonable and good quality
  • Posted 31 Oct 2017 08:23
  • Reply by Imtiaz
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Imtiaz (@) Kineticrental (dot) com
Lifting the World

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Frankfurt, Germany The KION Group is on an impressive recovery path and, according to provisional figures, recorded significant year-on-year improvements in all key performance indicators in the...
Leicester, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling UK has opened a dedicated automated handling technology demonstration centre. The 800 sqm facility, located at the same site as Toyota's Midlands...

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
London, United Kingdom The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) has expressed its sadness at the loss of "a dear colleague and friend", Craig Morelli, who sadly passed away...
EP's green mission - Hangzhou, China Hangcha launches Li-ion trucks - Hangzhou, China Durwen adds ZVW fork positioners - Plaidt, Germany

Next Editorial Features

Rincon, GA, United States Christian charity Manna House in Rincon is struggling to meet demand for its weekly food distributions as its forklift grinds to a halt. According to...
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich is building a new logistics centre for Wacker Neuson at its location in Reichertshofen. Stefan Pfetsch, managing director of Wacker Neuson Produktion, recently launched...

Next Editorial Features