Crown SC4000:
Unit will not power up after Controller replacement.

Hello all, I have a lift truck that will not power up after replacing the master controller for a code 65 line contactor circuit shorted. I went to a thread to explain how to set the Controller to Master. The unit still will not power up. I do not know if the factory settings are installed in the reman controler. Does anyone have a list of the factory settings for the parameters. Or any other ideas would be great be appreciated.
  • Posted 9 May 2017 02:01
  • Discussion started by Techman65
  • Michigan, United States
I make them pick things up, and I make them put things down, and I make them drive around.
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
All replacement controllers are programmed for truck model SC4010-30. Function code 17 must be set to 53 for master, and 116 for slave. The truck will not power up until you program your controller for your specific truck.
  • Posted 20 May 2017 14:49
  • Reply by Ifixit
  • Pennsylvania, United States
the serial number and what options the truck has would be required to work out the config settings, and most remans do not have the settings preset.
have you checked flight systems website for the GE books for your panel
"fsip dot biz" not dot com
  • Posted 9 May 2017 20:56
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Seminar makes its return next February 7-9, 2023, and timing couldn’t be better!
IntraLogisteX, the intralogistics show of the year, returns on 28th & 29th March 2023 at the NEC Birmingham.

Upcoming Events

February 15-16, 2023 - Birmingham, United Kingdom
September 12-14, 2023 - Novi, MI, United States
November 21-22, 2023 - Liverpool, United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction

The year is not even a month old, and already we are seeing increased acquisition activity in the US dealer market.
One has to ponder the reasons for this surge, and no doubt, intensifying competition is a major driver. In order to prosper, dealers need critical mass, access to multiple
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

From 1912 to 1948, gold, silver and bronze medals were awarded for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music as part of the modern Olympic Games. Art works were required to be inspired by athletic endeavors. After heated debate about their place in the games, the art events were eventually removed. The 151 medals awarded were officially stricken from the Olympic record.

In the Discussion Forums

Changzhou, China Haulotte China recently hosted its 2023 Annual Dealer Meeting at its new factory in Changzhou. The meeting allowed Harry Wang, general manager of Haulotte Shanghai, to sum up 2022...
Norcross, GA, United States C & B Material Handling has acquired the assets of Jefferds Corporation and its Homestead Material Handling Company subsidiary, expanding Hyundai’s footprint in North America. With multiple dealer locations, Jefferds...

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Svetruck 1260-30
Denmark
Canada Ontario
Australia Victoria
Japan

Latest Jobs

Lexington, KY, United States
Dallas, TX, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Huntingdon Valley PA, United States

Movers & Shakers