Doosan (& Daewoo) G30P-3:
transmission

Hi,

I have a G30P and need to remove the transmission and I wonder if I can do it without removing the engine.

Thanks!
  • Posted 26 Apr 2014 08:16
  • Discussion started by rushdie_r
  • Ontario, Canada
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
Hi
any tips for pulling transmission
regards
  • Posted 17 Jul 2018 01:48
  • Reply by rikki_g
  • glam, United Kingdom
I got it removed. It was easy. Thanks
  • Posted 29 Apr 2014 09:47
  • Reply by rushdie_r
  • Ontario, Canada
Thanks, I was hoping to be able to avoid removing the engine but looks like I will have to...
It'd be a pain to remove the engine. I won't be willing to touch the mast :)
  • Posted 27 Apr 2014 01:51
  • Reply by rushdie_r
  • Ontario, Canada
no, unless you think removing the mast and drive axle would be easier. (which would not be my choice)
  • Posted 26 Apr 2014 22:46
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

At Cascade Corporation, we know the forks and attachments used to handle your loads are essential to keeping your material handling operations running smoothly. That’s why selecting products that integrate seamlessly with each other (and your workflow) can be a time-consuming and difficult task.
MHEDA’s Annual Convention and Exhibitor Showcase will take place from April 29-May 3, 2023, in Nashville, TN.

Inside Forkliftaction

The year is not even a month old, and already we are seeing increased acquisition activity in the US dealer market.
One has to ponder the reasons for this surge, and no doubt, intensifying competition is a major driver. In order to prosper, dealers need critical mass, access to multiple
...Continue Reading
The Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Seminar makes its return next February 7-9, 2023, and timing couldn’t be better!
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.

Featured Business

TVH Headquarters
All parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment.
Little Rock, AR, United States A US Department of Labor investigation has determined a Carrollton, Texas lumber supplier and retailer could have prevented the death of an 18-year-old worker who was struck by a...
Brussels, Belgium The European Rental Association (ERA) has released a new study, The impact of digitalisation in the equipment rental industry report , which aims to raise awareness among all rental ‎companies...

Upcoming Events

February 15-16, 2023 - Birmingham, United Kingdom
September 12-14, 2023 - Novi, MI, United States
November 21-22, 2023 - Liverpool, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Huntingdon Valley PA, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Lexington, KY, United States
Inver Grove Heights, MN, United States

Fact of the week

From 1912 to 1948, gold, silver and bronze medals were awarded for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music as part of the modern Olympic Games. Art works were required to be inspired by athletic endeavors. After heated debate about their place in the games, the art events were eventually removed. The 151 medals awarded were officially stricken from the Olympic record.