Hyster H3.0FT:
Trans brake limited message

Hello,
Firstable, I'm a French guy from French Polynesia, and i'm a beginner in the "Forklift world", so please, excuse my poor english level.

I'm working on a Hyster 3.00 Fortens (L177B30517H).

The redlight "oil Transmission temperature" switch on with the message "Trans brake Limited, Use Brake" when i begin to drive in high speed. But when i drive slowly, there is no problem.

The Oil Transmission Level is OK

I use a software for diagnostic, and any fault code is activated.
I have check with the software the sensor information, it look good, but i also change the Temperature sensor, to be sure, but nothings change.

If someone has already seen this kind of problem, Thanks for the help.

Once again, sorry for my english grammar... i'll do my best! :)

Best regards.
Paul.
  • Posted 22 Jul 2014 08:14
  • Discussion started by PaulfromTahiti
  • Tahiti, French Polynesia
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
The second speed actuator (coil / valve) is defect in the transmission.
Or you will need to calibrate at first the speed sensor and than the transmission. But almost 100% the second speed valve is defect.
  • Posted 19 Sep 2014 06:32
  • Reply by jan_j
  • Ned antillen, Netherlands Antilles
I have found with that fault it's normally the tiss or toss sensors,on the transmission just replace both
  • Posted 8 Aug 2014 10:07
  • Reply by SirWorkalot
  • Tennessee, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Melbourne, Vic, Australia Chinese manufacturer Hangcha has launched an Australian subsidiary, Hangcha Australia, following on from similar operations in Europe, South East Asia, the United States, Canada, the Netherlands and Mexico. The...
Storebro, Sweden Sweden’s Semax has appointed three new dealers in Europe as part of its expansion drive on the continent. Profiservice GmbH has been appointed as the authorised Semax dealer for...

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Dalton, Georgia, United States
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
Louisville, KY, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Storebro, Sweden Sweden’s Semax has appointed three new dealers in Europe as part of its expansion drive on the continent. Profiservice GmbH has been appointed as the authorised Semax dealer for...
Apeldoorn, Netherlands A number of equipment suppliers have joined with Dutch government agencies to form Infra Capacity Alliance (ICA), a disaster support network similar to (but broader than) ALAN in the...

In the Virtual Expo

Bolzoni's New Appliance Handling Tutorial
Bolzoni's NEW tutorial aids forklift truck operators and logistics managers on safely handling white goods such as washing machines and refrigerators, using best practices to reduce damage and increase efficiency.

Fact of the week

The People's Choice Word of the Year 2022 as announced by Macquarie Dictionary was decided by Australia as "bachelor's handbag". The term refers to a takeaway roast chicken, often packaged in a small plastic bag with a handle which resembles a handbag. As it is prepared for immediate consumption, often favoured by a single person, it received this humorous colloquial name.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Hyster S1.2
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America